EzyDog CLICK - Best Dog Seat Belt Car Harness Attachment for Dogs - Adjustable Dog Restraints Seatbelts for Cars (17.5in - 26in) by EzyDog at Spankys Dog House. MPN: 807203109918. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Click Adjustable Car Restraint from EzyDog, is a simple to use dog car harness that keeps your pup in one position while preventing driver distraction. Just click it into a car's seat belt buckle receiver and clip the snap hook to your pup's harness and you're good to go. Fully adjustable from 17.5 to 26 Inch; suitable for different size dogs and allows flexibility for movement in the car. Pair the EzyDog Click Adjustable Car Restraint with an EzyDog harness or harness vest. (Not to be used
Product Description & Reviews
The Click Adjustable Car Restraint from EzyDog, is a simple to use dog car harness that keeps your pup in one position while preventing driver distraction. Just click it into a car's seat belt buckle receiver and clip the snap hook to your pup's harness and you're good to go. Fully adjustable from 17.5 to 26 Inch; suitable for different size dogs and allows flexibility for movement in the car. Pair the EzyDog Click Adjustable Car Restraint with an EzyDog harness or harness vest. (Not to be used with the EzyDog DRIVE Crash Tested Harness) Caution: This product is designed to be used with an EzyDog harness to prevent driver distraction and restrain the dog to one position in the vehicle. In the event of a car accident it may not prevent injury to the passengers or your dog. Inspect attachment for wear or abrasion. Do not use if damaged. NOT for use in Volvo brand automobiles.
Features & Highlights
- SIMPLE "CLICK IT AND GO" DESIGN: Cold rolled steel buckle attachment easy-to-use "Click it and Go" design makes travel safety for you and your dog a snap!
- 2400 LB. BREAKING STRENGTH ABRASION-RESISTANT NYLON SEAT BELT WEBBING: Fully adjustable from 17.5" to 26" Reinforced precision computer stitching for strength, performance, and unsurpassed durability.
- REDUCES DRIVER DISTRACTION FOR SAFER CAR TRIPS: Enhanced industry standard swivel-style snap hook is electroplated for durability and abrasion resistance. Simple design improves pet comfort and makes it easy to use it every time you travel.
- THE CLICK ADJUSTABLE CAR RESTRAINT SYSTEM IS COMPATIBLE WITH AWARD-WINNING EZYDOG HARNESSES: For award-winning comfort and control use your CLICK restraint with our EzyDog Quick Fit, Chest Plate, or Convert dog harnesses.
- CAUTION: TO AVOID CHOKING OR INJURY ALWAYS USE A CAR RESTRAINT WITH A HARNESS NEVER A COLLAR. *CLICK DOES NOT FIT AND IS NOT FOR USE IN VOLVO AUTOMOBILES.
0.5 x 1 x 22 inches
2.01 x 0.98 x 5 inches
Have questions about this item (807203109918), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EzyDog, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 43394-93584, ean: 0813146019665,
The Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Tether allows you to simply click-and-go. This easy-to-use dog seatbelt tether has a swivel carabiner that attaches to your dog harness so they won't get tangled when they move from side to side in the rear passeng...
mpn: 1258, ean: 0813146018033,
Kurgo's Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Harness 3055 series is a crash-tested dog car harness to keep your dog safe when he travels. It comes with the features of our other harnesses, but includes all-steel Nesting Buckles based on the time-tested harnesse...
mpn: PTA00-16845, ean: 0729849168459,
Enjoy outdoor adventures with your furry friend with the PetSafe Walk-Along Outdoor Harness. Your dog will stay comfortable while wearing this harness with padded chest straps. Reflective accents provide extra visibility while you and your pup are on...
mpn: 9885176, ean: 0807203104678,
FEATURES: Crash tested > Quick, one-time fit > Double D-Rings for leash attachment > Mag-Lok Instant Fit closure system > Ergonomic, molded chest plate. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Regularly inspect your harness for any signs of damage and excessive wear incl...