HurriK9 - Flying Ring Launcher for Dogs (Starter Pack - Launcher + 3 Extra Tough Spandex Rings)
Free Shipping Included! HurriK9 - Flying Ring Launcher for Dogs (Starter Pack - Launcher + 3 Extra Tough Spandex Rings) by HurriK9 at Spankys Dog House. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Meet The World's First Gravity-Defying 65+ Feet Flying Ring Launching Fetch Toy For Dogs.In just minutes, your dog has run over the length of a football field! And it's fun for both you and your dog. Slobbery tennis balls are boring and no human or dog actually wants to catch a hard frisbee with their teeth. Your dog deserves time with you every day and even you would love to spend more time with your companion. Now You Can!How To Shoot: Place the ring on the foam pusher with the harder thicker
Product Description & Reviews
Meet The World's First Gravity-Defying 65+ Feet Flying Ring Launching Fetch Toy For Dogs.In just minutes, your dog has run over the length of a football field! And it's fun for both you and your dog. Slobbery tennis balls are boring and no human or dog actually wants to catch a hard frisbee with their teeth. Your dog deserves time with you every day and even you would love to spend more time with your companion. Now You Can!How To Shoot: Place the ring on the foam pusher with the harder thicker edge facing forward. The HurriK9 letters on the ring should be readable facing toward you when you are launching the HurriK9 launcher. Pull back the puller and twist it about a ¼ counterclockwise turn to provide the spin, and let go to shoot!Are these rings durable enough to survive my dog's toy eating habits? YES! How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:- It varies, our cofounder's golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never been able to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough ones. We've tested many large dog breeds with similar results. - We have also seen our friend's Jack Russell Terrier that has an insanely strong bite and actively tries to chew up all dog toys, including the classic rings, but was unable to chew through our Extra Tough Rings.- HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
Features & Highlights
- THE HURRIK9 RING LAUNCHER IS THE FUNNEST TOY IN THE WORLD FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR DOG: Exercises dogs within a few minutes + flies up to 100 feet using a launcher similar to slingshot that is easy to pullback! Comes with multiple rings which work great even for dogs that aren't good retrievers because even if they won't drop the first ring, they will almost always chase the 2nd ring. It works indoors & outdoors - can control the distance of the shot by varying how far you pull back the launcher.
- SUPER DURABLE AND SAFE NON-TOXIC MATERIALS: We use safe non-toxic material that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory. It's very easy and fun to launch for dog owners, and does not hurt your shoulder or arm like a tennis ball might.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us within 7 days of receiving the product, and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.
- THIS PACK CONTAINS 1 LAUNCHER + 3 EXTRA TOUGH SPANDEX RINGS: It's great for people who know that their dog tends to find a way to chew up toys rather quickly.The EVA foam used is very durable & self-healing in nature & similar to the material used in Crocs shoes, and the spandex adds an extra layer of protection
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC & EXTRA TOUGH RINGS: We offer 2 types of rings. Both are made with lightweight durable EV A foam; the Classic Rings fly up to 100 Feet, and the Extra Tough Rings fly up to about 65 Feet; Extra Tough Rings are professionally covered in durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough. Scroll down to see the product description below to help decide which ring is best for your dog!
Launcher + 3 Extra Tough Spandex Rings
7.75 x 7.75 x 26.5 inches
Have questions about this item (unknown), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HurriK9, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 181101, ean: 0660048001324,
CK Sm Zipflight Water ToyAssorted colors - Let us choose one for you!. Floats through the air, floats high on the water, and soft but rugged.. On land and in the water Chuckit! Amphibious toys are designed for exceptional visibility and performance..
mpn: Aerobie Dogobie 6 Set, ean: 0631383029717,
The Aerobie Dogobie flying disc's flexible but tear and puncture resistant material is gentle on your dog's mouth and teeth but sturdy enough to endure fetch after fetch. With its patented spoiler rim design, the Dogobie disc is made for long, stable flights even when thrown by a beginner. Floats in water. Size: 8 inch diameter. Available in blue and yellow, the two colors seen by dogs. (Dogs see other colors as shades of gray.) Quality made in the U.S.A. Colors may vary. Please contact us for m
Thermoplastic rubber Intended Pet Type: Dog Weight: .75 pounds Item Type: Pets: Pet toy Pet toy type: Flying Disc Assembly details: No assembly required Care and Cleaning: Hand wash, Spot Clean, spot or wipe clean Pet activity: Fetch, Tug TCIN: 51990609 UPC: 846998033947Made for epic games of fetch, the Atomic Flyer Dog Toy from NERF soars through the air, letting your dog chase and fetch for exercise and fun. This disc dog toy is in the shape of a ring, letting you get a good grip if your dog l
mpn: PULLER Standart, ean: 4820152563590,
PULLER - DOG FITNESS TOOL All dogs go ''crazy'' about PULLER.Puller StandardDiameter 28 cm x 4 cm (11'' x 1 1/2'')Set of two ringsPULLER - UNIVERSAL ASSISTANT IN SOLVING YOUR DOG PROBLEMS.Most of the problems faced by the dog owners, are:- excessive aggression- damaging furniture and other interior- disobedience- illness, including diseases of musculoskeletal system- obesityMost of those problems are caused mainly by ONE reason - lack of physical and psycho-emotional activity.The uniqueness of t