Dog Rocks - 100% Natural Grass Burn Prevention - Prevents Lawn Urine Stains - Three Small Bags - 6 Month Supply
Free Shipping Included! Dog Rocks - 100% Natural Grass Burn Prevention - Prevents Lawn Urine Stains - Three Small Bags - 6 Month Supply by Dog Rocks at Spankys Dog House. MPN: SPPPOA092475. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What are Dog Rocks? Dog Rocks are a 100% natural and safe Australian product that helps save your lawn from burn patches caused by dogs when they urinate on your grass. They filter out impurities in water, such as tin, ammonia, and nitrates. Dog Rocks have absolutely no harmful side effects to dogs, and even if your dog shares his bowl with the cat, it is fine for your cat to drink this water too. There is no change to the pH balance to either of your pet's urine. The impurities are generally pa
Product Description & Reviews
What are Dog Rocks? Dog Rocks are a 100% natural and safe Australian product that helps save your lawn from burn patches caused by dogs when they urinate on your grass. They filter out impurities in water, such as tin, ammonia, and nitrates. Dog Rocks have absolutely no harmful side effects to dogs, and even if your dog shares his bowl with the cat, it is fine for your cat to drink this water too. There is no change to the pH balance to either of your pet's urine. The impurities are generally passed out through urine, and when they come in contact with grass, it results in grass burn; a dead yellow patch of grass. Dog Rocks make the water source cleaner for your pet and eliminate grass burn. Water without impurities from Dog Rocks will actually help your pet to fertilize your lawn. Your grass will start looking greener and fresher in no time at all. Dog Rocks are a naturally mined product so the rock sizes differ from pack to pack, but the weight of each pack is always consistent. There are usually 1-3 rocks per pack. One pack of Dog Rocks will last you two months. Please note: All the rocks from one pack need to be added to one water bowl. It is important to make sure that your pet drinks solely from this source of water, as any other water that they drink will not have been filtered by Dog Rocks, and will therefore reduce the benefit of Dog Rocks. Top off the existing water in the bowl everyday rather than replace the water. Change the water when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts of water.
Features & Highlights
- WHAT ARE DOG ROCKS - Dog Rocks are made from naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rock mined in Australia, and provide a 100% natural solution to urine burn patches on lawn, shrubs and box hedge caused by your dog. Dog Rocks do not affect the pH balance of your dog's urine and is safe for all household pets.
- HOW THEY WORK - Dog Rocks work like a sponge, absorbing excess nitrates and other trace elements from your dog's water that cause urine to burn grass. By simply placing 200 grams of Dog Rocks into a half-gallon of water in your pet's water bowl, your lawns will start to look greener and fresher.
- SAFE FOR YOUR PETS - Dog Rocks have been laboratory tested and are safe for your pets. Your doggos and puppers be happy, just like you when you see those burn spots start disappearing as Dog Rocks takes effect.
- NO MORE BURN SPOTS - Within 3-5 weeks, you should start to notice a change in your lawn's appearance and new urine patches should not appear. If they do, verify that your pet's water bowl is their primary source of water and that it does not hold more than a half-gallon of water with 200 grams of Dog Rocks.
- SIX MONTH SUPPLY - 200 Gram units work for 2 months. This 3-pack set will last for six months. Simply replace the Dog Rock in your pet's water dish every 2 months to prevent urine patches so your lawn remains lush and green.
Odor & Stain Removers
3.9 x 3.3 x 9.7 inches
Have questions about this item (SPPPOA092475), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dog Rocks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BAS-1LB-2, ean: 0887906227430,
Bad Air Sponge Air Odor Absorbent, 14 ounce, 2-PackNeutralizes odors from pets, mildew, mold, urine, sewer gas, cleaning solvents, latex and oil paint fumes, formaldehyde, ammonia and even human decay. Does not need to directly come in contact with any odor sources to eliminate them. Non-toxic and non-flammable; safe to use around your family, your pets and your children. 2 Pack of 14 ounce Bad Air Sponge. The Bad Air Sponge has become the standard odor remover for the entire disaster restora
mpn: Earth Care Odor Removing Bag Stinky Smel, ean: 0642125800549,
Earth Care Odor Removing Bag Stinky Smells Pet odor etc (2 pack)Removes (not masks) odors of pets, urine, cigarette smoke, dead rodents, pet litter box odors.. Great for realtors during open houses; apartment building managers, RV'ers and boaters, anyone living in humid climate, pet owners, etc. Keep one in your car to keep it smelling fresher. Great for dorm rooms, locker rooms and lockers, fitness and change rooms, hockey bags - anywhere odor-causing bacteria is present.. Clears air of musty a
mpn: D68630B, ean: 0899484001500,
Urine-Away Pet Urine Eliminator, 1 gal works at the molecular level to remove stains and odors caused by pet urine. Urine-Away's triple-action formula is both safe and non-toxic. Works great on walls, floors, carpets, furniture, litter boxes, and more.Permenant resolution to pet urine odors and stains.. No need to pre-treat.. Just apply and let dry..
mpn: 4346782233, ean: 7426900741561,
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator removes odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and other organic matter. The orally non-toxic formula uses powerful, natural enzymes to eliminate odors at the source on grass, turf, gravel, concrete and more. Removes odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and more Use on grass, artificial turf, gravel, concrete, brick and more Powerful, natural enzymes eliminate odors at the sourceRemoves odors left behind by urine, stool, vomit and more. Use on grass, ar